What is your favorite houseplant of your collection?

:bulb: It’s very difficult to choose my favorite plant, because there are a few that just do so well for me! But if I have to rank them, this is my top 3:

1. Alocasia Zebrina :sunny:
  2. Sanseviera Trifasciata :cactus:
  3. Philodendron Micans :herb:

They’re all fairly low-maintenance, which is my favorite type of plant! The only downside of the Alocasia Zebrina is that it needs so much light, so I’m a little limited in places where I can keep it :sweat_smile:

What about you? What’s your favorite houseplant? You can also add a top 3 if you have multiple favorite plants! :seedling:

Hoyas! By far my favorite, next would be my snake plant collection then 3rd my crassula collection. Absolutely horrible I have to have one of each variety like my Hoyas I have 17 varieties, 9 different crassula and snake plants 26…I also love Thanksgiving cactus my favorite then Christmas cactus then Easter. Ah I almost forgot I like my different aloes too. My boyfriends favs are begonias and pepperomias, my daughter likes her cactus and short varieties of snake plants. Struggling to support 3 different plant addictions/collections sucks but I love my plants and I’m thankful to have two plant students to teach all I know and hearing them ask for a specific plant is like music and gives me the feeling of joy like no other, to see my hobby become a job career and profession for life is was awesome. But seeing them and what they learned and what they want to challenge themselves with is Fricking awesome and so happy to share my passion with them and teach them something I actually know and I pride myself in my extensive knowledge, I’m good with perennial annuals but my specialties are house plants, cacti and succulents and veggies

Absolutely horrible I have to have one of each variety like my Hoyas I have 17 varieties, 9 different crassula and snake plants 26…

Haha I have that same problem! I don’t go out of my way to find the different varieties, but if I stumble upon a variety, I’m taking it hope :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It’s very cool to read that you have so many plant lovers at home! I’m sure your house is looking like a jungle more every time :herb: